As a Catholic residential College within The University of Queensland, we provide accommodation and academic support for young women. But it’s the Sacred Heart values that shape our culture and create the welcoming community where no girl is left behind. In this community, every girl is supported to achieve her full potential, and encouraged to practise her Faith and become purposefully engaged in the College, University and wider community.
We build upon the values of the Society of the Sacred Heart – our values define what we stand for and are our guiding principles:
- We believe community is a powerful catalyst for personal growth
- We are inclusive and embrace diversity
- Our social awareness impels us to act
- We value deep respect for intellectual life
- We are guided by truth, courage and confidence.