As a Catholic residential College within The University of Queensland, we provide accommodation and academic support for young women. But it’s the Sacred Heart values that shape our culture and create the welcoming community where no girl is left behind. In this community, every girl is supported to achieve her full potential, and encouraged to practise her Faith and become purposefully engaged in the College, University and wider community.
Our residents and members are encouraged to:
- respect each individual within our community
- embrace diversity and inclusivity
- aim for the highest standards in all undertakings
- value and promote charitable service and social responsibility
- commit to our vision
- seek strength in the Light of Truth.